CCRIC Photo Album
2009 Indian Creek Study by EQR to identify pollution sources and possible mitigation and restoration projects.
Indian Creek Watershed Info
Recent Events around Indian Creek
CCRIC is part of the
Anacostia Watershed Network
Meetings are usually held every 4th Tuesday of the month at 7 PM.
Please check the schedule below.
||7 PM - 9 PM
- CCRIC governance:
- Select interim chair person
- Select liaison with City of Greenbelt / Community Center (I can do that)
- Annual Meeting - decide on date > 3 months ahead, plan for guest speaker
- Monthly meetings in 2015
- FBI at Greenbelt Metro - updates
- Nazario activity at Sunnyside Avenue
- Indian Creek Stream monitoring - stream gauge data gathering
- Partnership between CCRIC and a coalition or AWS, Sierra Club and Audubon Naturalist Society
AWS - Anacostia Watershed Society
Last Update: Oct. 28, 2014 (Lutz Rastätter).